Weekly Words Challenge 2!
The words for this week were Urban and Country.
How did you interpret them?
(Random Week Pictures)
I look like I have a sideburn on my left side... Or a really hairy ear.
The words for next week are:
If you haven't joined the fun, go here for the rules.
1. I have been smoke-free for 3 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 12 minutes, and 9 seconds! I have not smoked 494 cigarettes and saved myself $92.38.
2. As a reward, I ordered an expensive import techno CD I've been wanting for awhile. It arrived on Monday.
3. Then my stereo ate it. The stereo I got two birthdays ago and only got to play ten times before I had to pack it.
4. So Hoop and I carefully took the stereo apart and slid the CD out, only to find that the CD was too deeply scratched to play. I hadn't even gotten a chance to listen to it yet!
5. Thus, Shiterella was born.
6. Friday, Hoop and I went and saw Resident Evil: Extinction.
REVIEW: I've heard a lot of complaints about this movie. "The sound effects were too overpowering." "There's no plot." "It lacks sophistication." Sophistication?! It's a ZOMBIE movie! You're not going to leave the theater thinking, "Wow. That was really profound." There are unliving humans walking around eating people. Period. If you like gore and neat visuals, go check this out. Hoop and I give this movie three out of five sporks.
7. Saturday we laid around doing nothing. At one point in the day I caught the movie Rockula on TV. But only because I was too lazy to find the remote.
REVIEW: A born-again-virgin vampire tries to reunite with his lady love, who dies each lifetime at the age of 22 by the hand (er, ham bone?) of a pirate with a rhinestone peg leg. As if that weren't weird enough, this movie is a musical. Despite the bizarre plot, the huge 80's hair, and the cheesy songs, I LIKED it. I gave it three out of five sporks. Hoop gives it nothing, since he refused to watch it.
Not Far From The Tree:
Tink: My house is like an old grumpy person that doesn't want to change.
Mom: Maybe it's just sick.
Mom: It DOES have bugs in it's walls. How do you feel when you have a cold?
Mom: Do you want anybody messing with you, even if all they're trying to do is make you feel better?
Tink: No. But what do you do about a sick house?
Mom: We should hire you one of those people that talks to houses!
Tink: An exorcist?
Mom: No. One of those house whisperer people.