September Hit Statistics:
1. The primary day for hits was Tuesday.
2. The most popular hour being 4pm.
3. The top referrers were Jay and Alien.
4. The most used search term was, "acceptable for females to fart and cuss?" Whether it's acceptable or not, you're going to do it.
5. My favorite search terms was, "wireless vibrating underwear." That's one way to put a little wiggle in your walk.
6. The highest hit post (273) was on September 18th, my first day as host of the WWC.
30 Quirks For 30 Days:
1. I got propositioned by a gay guy today.
2. We started talking while waiting in line for food. Twenty minutes later, the guy was telling me I was beautiful and handing me his business card.
3. I should probably stop you before you go thinking he's a talent scout or something. He was a brick layer.
4. I was so startled, I didn't answer when he said, "I don't know if you have a boyfriend or husband or anything..."
5. Hoop thinks the guy was trying to get in on my hot boyfriend. Cute girl equals cute boyfriend, right?
6. I'd like to believe it's because I'm just that good.
7. The feeling of Tylux, the super soft fabric TY Pluffies are made out of, has the weirdest effect on me. Touching it makes my teeth hurt! Same with hearing someone use sandpaper or the squeak of chalk on a board.
8. I have a rule about toads and frogs in my yard. I'll save the first three that hop in my path. After that, they'll have to fend for themselves with the dogs.
9. When I was in the first grade, my teacher threw a "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" themed party.
10. We came in from recess and found little chocolate bars on our desks. Mine was a miniature Mr. Goodbar.
10 1/2. But I didn't care for peanuts, so I swapped mine out for the blind girl's Hershey bar next to me.
11. Turned out my teacher had hidden a golden ticket in one of those candy bars. I'll give you two guesses which one it was in.
12. It wasn't the Mr. Goodbar.
13. As the winner, I got to sit at the teacher's desk all day and do artwork instead of book work.
14. I felt so bad for swindling that poor little blind girl, I didn't color a single page all day.
15. What, you thought I came clean? Pfft. I wasn't that sorry.
16. By the way, click on that link for cool trivia about the movie.
17. I'm obsessed with games that play on genetics, evolution, or artificial intelligence.
18. My first love was a game called "Creatures."
19. Then there was "The Sims," followed by "Black and White." My newest addiction is "Fish Tycoon."
20. I don't even care about fish!
21. But the game that I'm most anticipating doesn't come out until next year. It's called "Spore." Whenever I start talking about it, I turn into a 12 yr. old boy.
22. It's amazing how much of my life I've wasted (and WILL waste) on artificial life.
23. October is my favorite month.
24. Every year I go to great lengths trying to figure out a Halloween costume to wear, only to scrounge last minute through the Walmart reject bins.
25. For five years straight I was fairy, a good one for three and a bad one for two. I had a purple wand that granted nightmares.
26. Then fairies became popular and I wasn't into it anymore.
27. I think it would be much cooler if we were called Bloogers instead of Bloggers.
28. It just rolls off the tongue. Bloogers. Bloooogers. See?
29. We should divide from the rest of the blogosphere. Like, start a civil war or something.
30. It'll be like Emo and Goth. So close that no one can really see the difference, but people will believe us because we're SO insistent that there is one.
31. If I were God, I'd make it rain coffee every morning at 7.
32. I think the world would be a happier place then.
Labels: Good-bye Month