Monday, December 04, 2006

The Fat Lady Sings

The house has officially been sold! Now I'm waiting on the money transfer from the title company.

*Turns out the lights and locks the door*

Don't mind me. I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off. Check back here tomorrow for a Weekend Recap and my pictures for the WWC.

November Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. hicks picked pickled house Say that 10 times fast.
2. big fat gay load
Don't expect it to be rainbow colored.
3. "hook line stinker" game Like when Hoop wags his butt in front of me so I'll come in for a squeeze and then he farts on my hands?
4. spooky hoop Only in the mornings.
5. "chick in the cake" Sure it's sexy and all. But think of all that ruined cake!
6. stinky sheets Are you wondering what to DO with them?!
7. cadillac deville ran out of gas and wont start Hmmm. So you're naturally blonde then?
8. can the liger beat the crocodile? Duh. They have magic powers.
9. ghetto christmas story
Ta Da! I'm talking with someone about a movie deal right now.

UPDATE: Apparently the money isn't being wired today. The paperwork can't be submitted until I initial one more change to the HUD statement. I swear, these people love me so much they can't stand to see me go. Screw it. I'm off to drink rum and wrap presents.

18 Comments:

At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow... *crosses fingers*

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Molly said...

At least the fat lady is on the stage clearing her throat, soon you will be in your new home.

 
At 04 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's getting there...

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Gracey said...

Tink, So happy your house went through and you can finally be rid of that awful realtor and no more problems hopefully. We'll cross our fingers for the money to transfer without any problems! :)

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

Sometimes I wonder if you're dating the 13-year-old that lives next door. But that would make you my neighbor. No wait, that would make you a felon...

We had someone come to look at our place today, even though it's not on the market. Their realtor assured us they were very interested and... wait, this story is way too long and boring for this comment box. Sorry.

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger mrspao said...

Thank goodness! Fingers all crossed for the transfer etc!!

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

Congrats! I'm glad it's finally going to get done.

Are you wrapping MY present? hahaha

I think I'll drink to celebrate too!

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Sunshine said...

Congrats and I hope all the t's are crossed and i's dotted soon!

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Lucia said...

Mmmm...rum and wrapping. You might want to take a second look at those presents before bestowing them on their recipients (you know, just to make sure the rum didn't affect the wrapping).

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger EE said...

Drinking rum and wrapping presents sounds like an *AWESOME* way to spend the afternoon/evening.

*~*~*~fingers crossed~*~**~~* that it truly DOES happen tomorrow. My GOODNESS.

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

Congrats! That is wonderful!

 
At 04 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! We're sitting on the edge of our seats awaiting the final moment when the money appears in your account. We shall toast and celebrate then.

- Turtle & Foo (holding virtual breaths)

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Mike Y said...

Congrats Tink!!! See? Aren't you glad you didn't sweat it? I told you everything would work out just fine. ;)

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger Kell said...

Here's hoping tomorrow is the day!

 
At 05 December, 2006, Blogger Foo said...

Congratulations. I know you won't have a feeling of complete closure for a while—certainly not until the money's in the bank—but it's got to feel a lot better having the house sold and off your list of to-do items.

 
At 05 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!!! I hope you had a lot of rum.

 
At 05 December, 2006, Blogger Pamer said...

congrats on selling the house and I hope much Rum was consumed ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home