Thursday, March 16, 2006

Brain Fart

My name is Tink, and I'm a Blogaholic. Unfortunately, I seem to be running a little low on coherent thought provoking topics this morning. So you're going to have to deal with whatever I dig out of my mushy head. Expect a lot of lint.

5 Minutes Of Random Thoughts:
Start. You know that rhyme about the old woman who lived in a shoe? Where the hell did they find a shoe that big? Was it a giant's shoe? Were they the size of ants? Wouldn't it smell?! I wish we had taste buds in our nose. That way when I laugh so hard coffee comes out, I'd at least be able to enjoy it. But then you'd have to taste boogers. There I go with the boogers again. I don't have an inner child. I have inner children. They're like freaky little midget personalities that scream for me to say things like, "Poop" and then giggle obscenely. Poop. Hehehe. I once heard that "S" shaped poop is the healthiest. It's hard enough to get a regular system going without having to shit out letters. Do "As" and "Qs" count as double? "Hold on honey, I'm working on an 'H' in here!" Hoop would definitely be impressed. End.

Random Insults:
1. You're so old, you have memories in black and white.
2. You're so ugly, you have to sneak up on your mirror.
3. You're so fat, when you asked your Mom for rollerskates, she took you to a car dealership.
4. You're so poor, when I went to use your bathroom a rat tripped me and a cockroach took my wallet.

Random Disease I Would Mind Having: Unlike my post on
Synesthesia, Cotard's Syndrome is not a disorder that I would like to have. People suffering from this syndrome think they are the walking dead. Fucking ZOMBIES. *Shudder* EDIT: Excuse me. That was uncalled for. I believe they prefer "The Living Challenged."

15 Comments:

At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Allison said...

LMAO! Um, "S" shaped shit? Where, exactly, do you hear that gem? LOL!

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Oprah.

http://www.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/slide_yourbody_digestion_101.jhtml

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Allison said...

Figures. Oprah is the devil. (Not really. Dr. Phil is.)

 
At 16 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've think I've seen that movie,"The Living Challenged" on the Hallmark channel.

Isn't that the one about the Zombie with the heart of gold?

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Arabella said...

Lowercase or uppercase S?

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

"Honey, are you alright in there?"
"Yes, but be quiet. I'm going for a double word score here. I need to concentrate!"

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

OK. I just looked at the Oprah link. That is just WROMG on entirely too many levels! Yuuuuuuuuck!

What a crock of shit, that is. (pun intended)

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

EE: I'll second the motion that Oprah is evil. Dr. Phil is just one of her minions.

Sweatpantsmom: *Blink* I thought I made the term up. See? Just goes to prove there are NO original thoughts anymore.

Arabella: Does it matter? LOL

Odd Mix: Right? WAY too much detail. All I care about is that I shit... therefore I am.

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

I'm not going to stop to analyze - can you imagine what Freud would do with that behavious?!

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

A friend told me about that s-shaped poo thing, and now every time I shit, I think about my friend. There you go.

 
At 16 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogers don't taste so bad.

 
At 16 March, 2006, Blogger mamatulip said...

How about coffee flavoured boogers?

 
At 17 March, 2006, Blogger Foo said...

Scrabble: regularity edition.

Insult #4 is a keeper.

Before I read the description I'd already decided that Cotard was a word used to describe a co-dependent retard.

It seems I was wrong and politically incorrect, all in the same breath.

 
At 17 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are ya' today Tink??

 
At 20 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I AM the living challenged today. I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the green beer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home