Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nacho Nacho Man

"Ignacio Anaya, also known by the shortened form of his first name as Nacho Anaya, was the inventor of nachos."

This was just one of the neat little facts Hoop and I found written across the top of our drink menu. As the food arrived we realized how quickly the time between ordering and receiving our food had been consumed just by reading all the trivia. Why don't more people capitalize on this? My life would be so much more interesting if only there were things to occupy my mind during mundane moments. Imagine... Trivia on bathroom stalls, on the floor of cash register lines, on the ceiling of dentist and gynecologist offices, on the back of those stupid tear-off numbers you have to grab at the deli, on the foreheads of all my coworkers...

"Tagged!" by
Blue Tige

Here's the instructions:
1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google).
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!" Ok - so here goes:

Jay


Momma T


Sweatpantsmom


Teebs


Chelle


Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: Look at the holes in this shirt!
Tink: What did you do?
Hoop: I didn't do anything. It was on the floor.
Tink: Was it like that before?
Hoop: No.
Tink: Was there cum on it?
Hoop: ...Cum wouldn't eat through a shirt!!
Tink: Ahahahaha! You're a dope.
Hoop: Well it wouldn't.
Tink: I meant maybe the dog ate it. He likes the "love juice."
Hoop: Oh.
Tink: Acid cum. Oh man that could totally be a superpower.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
(After he's been asleep on the couch for an hour)
Tink: Babe, go to bed.
Hoop: Wha? No. I'm doing homework.

(Five minutes later)
Tink: Babe, go to bed.
Hoop: I thought we were going to have pudding.
Tink: I ate mine already.
Hoop: You ate mine?!
Tink: No. I ate mine.
Hoop: Oh. Ok. *Drifts back to sleep*

(Five minutes later)
Tink: Babe, go to bed.
Hoop: I'm not sleeping. I'm just resting my eyes for a minute!

12 Comments:

At 04 April, 2006, Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Um... "Trojan...Extreme gardening approved"??? Should I maybe, you know, consider consider switching my field of expertise to this new form of gardening? It sounds like it might be fun...

And I love the cat!

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

*choking*

Two fabulous Hoop conversations!

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger Andrew Fletcher said...

Loved the cat. I think it fits perfectly!!

Acid cum? Hmmm....sounds like there might be a little too much preparation to use in battle, not a lot of range either (unless you're john holmes), ohh...might melt your gun as well. I don't know if I'd want that superpower sounds a little painfull.

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

I wonder if the "gardening-approved" Trojans are any match for Acid Cum Man. (Please tell me you can find out what searches are bringing people to your site!)

I bet Boiled Rock Crab Android could take down Acid Cum Man. He might need to employ his Bionic Poo-Colored Chopsticks, though.

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

ahahahahaha ... I'm honored .. I think.

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

GG: Maybe you should "plant" the idea in hubby's head? hehe

FA: LOL. You'd have to have genitals of steel.

Mignon: "Boiled Rock Crab Android could take down Acid Cum Man. He might need to employ his Bionic Poo-Colored Chopsticks, though." Ahaha You are killing me!

I posted some of the "Search Terms" in Friday's post. I've been getting some doozies though lately. I'll post those soon too.

Jay: Aw, be honored. That's one hella cute cat. :)

 
At 04 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that eating more fruits and vegetables makes your semen more alkaline... perhaps Hoop should try that or I would stop giving him blow jobs for awhile if I were you.
Or maybe switch to those condoms - they should be able to contain acid :o)

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

Look, Tink! A home for you - and right there in FL, too.

 
At 04 April, 2006, Blogger EE said...

LMAO, those are too funny.

LOVE conversation w/ Hoop. I used to do that all the time. It's a long time running joke in our house.

 
At 05 April, 2006, Blogger Eileen said...

ROFL!! This is so... typical. The Pirate can't be on the couch after 8:59pm, or he'll be asleep within minutes - but he'll keep INSISTING that he's not asleep, even if he just was temporarily awakend BY HIS OWN SNORING.

I once read an article by some big SF writer... Pohl? Asimov? ???... who said that Superman could never have married Lois Lane, on account of the impossibility of having sex; someone with his particular set of powers would ejaculate at such a high rate of speed that a human partner would effectively be perforated by hyper-speedy sperm.

Imagine explaining THAT to your mother in law!

~Eileen

 
At 05 April, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

I love the pictures! Am I allowed to tag myself?

Acid Cum. Sounds like something you would take for a hearburn.

 
At 05 April, 2006, Blogger mrspao said...

One of the places we'd eaten at played tapes of Italian phrase books in the bathrooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home