Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Drum Roll Please.

The winners, and first seven people to email correct answers, are:

1.
Arabella (Post Thursday)
2.
Odd Mix (Post Friday)
3.
Heather (Post Monday)
4.
Shna (CD)
5.
Mamalujo1 (CD)
6.
Geena (Post Tuesday)
7.
V (CD)

I know I implied there'd only be one winner. But my mailbox blew up with responses. So I thought grabbing the first seven was more fair.

And evidently almost everyone is afraid of my taste in music. LOL.

Thanks to everyone who participated in Pickled Beef's first contest! Have I told you lately how fanfuckingtastic you all are? Even though the results are in, those who still wish to play are more than welcome to email their answers anyway. If you are one of the seven winners and have not chosen a prize yet, please email me with your selection as soon as possible.

Favorite June Search Term:
Do you find yourself cussing out....? insects, inanimate objects, blog The word of the day is "issues." Can you say that word? I know you can.

Daily Hoop Conversation:
(While I'm going to the bathroom)
Tink: Hey babe! Could you grab me the Windex and the paper towels?
Hoop: Grab the what?! Oh my God... You're obsessed.
Tink: It's just that I'm sitting here and I noticed there's toothpaste on the mirror.
Hoop: *Hands over the goods* Here you go Mrs. Clean.
Tink: Thanks.
Hoop: Do you wish I were Mr. Clean?
Tink: Would your spit magically miss the mirror if you were?
Hoop: No. But I'd probably wipe it off after I did it.
Tink: Then... YES.
Hoop: Even with the bald head?
Tink: Clean house... or hair? Hm. You better get cleaning.
Hoop: I can't believe what I'm hearing!
Tink: You can go back to normal AFTER we sell the damn house.

DOT:
Twisted Tink has been updated with a new chapter, "Doomed." So click on over and let me know what you think! Fairy Tales aren't just for bedtime anymore.

Heads Up 7up: I will not be blogging from July 7th to the 13th. Instead I will be enjoying Seattle, my first real vacation in eight years! Posts will continue as normal until then.

10 Comments:

At 28 June, 2006, Blogger EE said...

So, is this THE vacation that has been up in the air that you so badly wanted (and needed, bless your heart) to go on????

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

I went to Seattle for my first vacation with Booby a couple of years ago. It was awesome! Have a great time. :)

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

EE: YES! I'm so excited. I have to keep the jumping-up-and-down to myself though since poor Hoop isn't going. Not only is he getting stuck with all the dogs, but now he's got three horses to contend with.

Have I mentioned how much I love that man.

Mrs. Harridan: I can't wait. I've never been further west than Arizona.

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

Seattle? I thought it was going to be Cali? Well, I would rather go to Seattle too. I don't know what us "Tinkaholics" will do that week. It won't be easy. 8-)

I don't know why people would be afraid of your taste in music.

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Chelle: Thank you. Me too. I don't usually say I DESERVE something. But man, I think I deserve this! :)

Jay: I was supposed to go with my family to Cali after Seattle, but I opted to come home before they do. That way I can take a vacation with Hoop in August.

>>I don't know why people would be afraid of your taste in music.<< Thank you! I don't either. I love just about every kind of music there is.

Am I a scary person?

It's the cussing and sex stories that get me in trouble isn't it?

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

I like the cursing and sex stories :-)

Sorry I missed out on playing the game. A non-napping toddler and Hubby asking me to do more cuddling than blogging before bed has limited my computer time lately. Maybe I will have the chance to play next time. Could there be a prize for coming in dead last?!

Have a great time in Seattle! You won't have to clean the house for a week! :-)

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Um, the old Sinead looks can totally work... I guess. ;)

Yay that you're going on vacation!!

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger Mary said...

Dude you had to come the weekend I'm in fucking st louis. What's the deal yo? Seattle is a mere 3 hours from me.

Too bad I can't guilt you in to roadtripping down on the 11th, I'd go as far as skipping work to see ya ;)

 
At 29 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god...no Tink for seven days? I'm not sure I can handle that.

 
At 06 July, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Hope it isn't raining when you go! I have never been so I expect lots of pics when you get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home