Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A PB Contest

The Contest: If you'd LIKE to participate, I will in no way love you less if you don't, the contest will start tomorrow at noon. Below are fifteen questions about things I've written on this blog. The first person to email me (the address is in my profile) the correct answers will win.

Rules: No submissions will be excepted accepted (Thanks Chelle!) until after noon tomorrow. Everyone deserves a chance to get involved. In the circumstance that no one gets all the answers right, the person with the most correct answers will win. I will post the winner on Wednesday's post.

Prize:

1. (Will involve you emailing me your address) A mixed CD of all my favorite tunes and possibly some other goodies.
OR...
2. I will dedicate an entire post to you and things that make me think of you.

You have 24 hours. Tick-tock bloggers.

1. What is Hoop's brother's nickname?
2. Name one of my two dogs.
3. What did Hoop get me for my birthday in January?
4. Who is "Frankenstein?"
5. What is the name of the publication I post "I Saw You's" out of?
6. What was my story
Twisted Tink originally called?
7. Who did my Math Teacher say I looked like? Clue: I posted comparison pictures.
8. Who did I sign my name as when I emailed a complaint to the people that spammed my blog?
9. What did I accidentally drop down the drain at Hoop's Dad's house in Tennessee?
10. What medical condition does Hoop's grandfather have?
11. Insert the missing words in this sentence, "Once you hit the ------ -----, there's no turning back." Clue: F P
12. What did Mom talk Hoop into watching while we're gone on vacation?
13. What color was Hoop's ugly shirt?
14. What drug did they have me on to quit smoking?
15. What does "Pickled Beef" mean?

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: What are you doing?
Hoop: I'm looking up pictures of our solar system. Aren't these amazing?
Tink: I thought you were supposed to be doing homework.
Hoop: I am!
Tink: No you're not. You're procrastinating.
Hoop: No... I'm doing homework.
Tink: Oh really? So, how exactly does the solar system play into a RELIGIONS class?
Hoop: Um.
Tink: I'm waiting...
Hoop: I'm looking for God's house.

Today's Spam Mail:
Skip from William Elliot Don't mind if I do... Next!
Centrally Conduct from Monty Hicks
Aesthetically Dependent from Myra Reilly
Sloppy Dinosaur from Oscar Erickson
Granddad Apparition from Tommy Richardson

June Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. McMansions "no furniture" They finally get something worth while in those Happy Meals and someone still has to complain!
2. Hoop's sexy photo shoot There better not be. So... Which one of you bums baited me with that gem, hm?
3. Cirque o alligator head That would be a pretty boring attraction. "Look at the gator head. Sit. Staaaay. Good head! Amazing."
4. real men of genius spork
You. Are. Brilliant. That's just what they're missing, more sporks in advertising.
5. meow mix house ho's Cat suits and renditions of the "Meow,meow" song? You're one kinky bastard.

Things That Make You Go, "WTF?":
1. Who buys a gift for a girl who ran them over with her car?!
2. If you got a couple ribs taken out, you might be able to do that yourself.
3. Someday I'm going to have a pot field...with wolves guarding it.
4. I didn't have any money, so I gave the cabbie my cell phone.
5. You're going to look back on this and think, "I should have bought the Okra."

13 Comments:

At 27 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for God's house? PIMP!! I love Hoop.

 
At 27 June, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

God's house. Good try... not!

Contest fun!! Off I go to get to work!

 
At 27 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd do the contest, but I'm too busy moving every single link I have to my new site.

What was I thinking?

 
At 27 June, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

"Looking for God's house" That's great. I think he lives right next door to Pat Robertson. I don't know for sure, but Pat says he talks to him a lot.

Is this an "open blog" test? And, I assume you mean 12 noon EASTERN time? Everybody will have to do the math.

 
At 27 June, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

LOL! Yes, this is an "open blog" test. Oh shoot, I didn't think about the time difference. Hmmm. I will try and take that into consideration when I get the emails. Although to be honest, MY math skills aren't that great.

 
At 27 June, 2006, Blogger Mary said...

LOL looking for God's house..hehehe. sigh. I'm easily amused.

I hope I have time to participate in the blog test, but I dunno. I could only name 4 or 5 just reading the list--I suck!

 
At 27 June, 2006, Blogger Arabella said...

Wow. I remember almost all these posts, but can't think of the answers. This is harder than Very Challenging Sudoku!

 
At 27 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in. Grade my test now, Miss Tink. Pleeeeease.

Ooooooh, SuDoKu. I love SuDo.... where did I leave that book?

 
At 27 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. My cats are totally the meow mix house hos. They go APE for that smelly cat food and practically hump the walls.

Sadly, I can't do the Tink-kwiz. I only know two of the answers.

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger F&W said...

"Rules: No submissions will be excepted..." Tink, I think you mean "accepted".

Yes, time difference makes things funky. I'm on the West Coast so be kind! I'll try to get to work on it now...

 
At 28 June, 2006, Blogger EE said...

Ack, I couldn't get your comment box to load to save my life yesterday........

Anyways, this:
2. Hoop's sexy photo shoot There better not be. So... Which one of you bums baited me with that gem, hm?

Made me practically choke on my water yesterday....LMAO!!!

I actually KNOW most of those answers to your questions! (umm, maybe I shouldn't have admitted that, does it make me appear stalker like?? LOL, I just have a really good memory for those random details of pple I know) I wish I had time to participate. Damn....

 
At 30 June, 2006, Blogger Andrew Fletcher said...

I could sense I was missing more than great content. Damn, I blew it. I knew most of those answers without even using the search feature. :)

 
At 30 June, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

FA: Actually, I blew it. I didn't take into consideration how busy everyone is during the summer or how many people would be on vacation. I promise I'll do another soon. It was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home