Friday, June 23, 2006

R.I.P. Energizer Bunny

DISCLAIMER: Be prepared for strong sexual content in 3.1 seconds. The staff of Pickled Beef cannot be held liable if you continue reading and are appalled, offended, or corrupted. Thank you, that is all.

Hoop broke my favorite vibrator. Ok, so it wasn't intentional. But I'm still pissed. He says it's all MY fault. All I was doing was chasing him around the house, trying to tickle him in the balls with it. But that's beside the point. Hoop should have played along with my experiment and none of this would have happened. Now there's a casualty. The Energizer Bunny is no more. And evidently he doesn't keep "going and going" once the cord has been yanked out of his backside.

END of Disclaimer

Courtesy of
Odd Mix:

The words for this weekend are...

Hunger
Satisfy


There's never a better weekend to start participating!

Random Site Of Interest: I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning when they started discussing a new and unique way to store the ashes of loved ones,
Huggable Urns. Huggable Urns are stuffed animals made with "zippered compartments and come with a tightly sealed pouch that hold your loved one's ashes or a special keepsake."

I understand the grieving process can do strange things to a person. I can't imagine being in the place of any of people on the testimonial page. But there's something REALLY disturbing about people taking the stuffed animals with them to family reunions, dressing them up for the holidays, getting professional pictures taken of them, or letting their other children sleep with it.

Aren't there more effective (less creepy) ways to mourn?

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: *Calls from bathroom* Hey babe!
Hoop: Yeah?
Tink: Could you grab me some toilet paper?
Hoop: *Walks in* Did you want the whole roll? Because I only grabbed a handful. I don't know if this is enough or if you need-
Tink: -it's perfect. Thanks!
Hoop: Isn't that amazing? I grabbed exactly the right amount.
Tink: Um... sure is.
Hoop: I must have been a girl in a previous life!

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Tink: I forgot to mention. Those midget people-
Hoop: -are we back on the midgets?
Tink: They live on a 34-acre farm with a life size castle, and a pirate ship!
Hoop: What the hell do they DO for a living?
Tink: I don't know. The dad owns some little person factory or something.
Hoop: It's not called "Willy Wonka's" is it?

T&AQ&A: I don't always get a chance to answer the questions or remarks in my comment section, although I read and appreciate every single one. So I'm taking this time to answer any that I might have missed this month.

Mamalujo1 said... "Why that one?" Political endeavors... Forced silence... It was the one picture that actually made me say, "That's it!"

Turtle said... Tink. Totally white trash gf! I can't believe you did it. Sorry, but you're losing idol status in my book. Well I still love YOU Turtle! I'm just going to go pout in this corner now.

Sarah said... If you locked all the insane people in a room to watch JLo and Mariah movies, would they ultimately overdose on the incredibly high levels of the crazy and return to normalcy? The only way to restore normalcy is by locking JLo and Mariah up WITH the crazies, thereby ensuring that no one else will go insane because they watched one of their horrid movies.

Mrspao said... Does your dad have a thing about the name Cheryl/Sheryl? Or was it me or was there a serious lack of imagination in that town when it came to girl's names? If I knew that I wouldn't need therapy. Although to be honest I don't remember meeting any OTHER Cheryl/Sheryls. Maybe my Dad just wanted to release his inner-player without "the kid" screwing things up, so he made it easy on me.

OddMix said... I am sorry about the house. How does one "back out of a contract" without penalty? Because my house was just getting on the market, they made a contingency in the contract that they could keep marketing the house. It was a crappy deal and I should have known better. They wanted to ensure they got a quick sale and I wasn't willing to bind myself into two mortgages to compete.

Mrspao said... So speaking of Hoop style, I'm dying to know: what happened to the orange shirt? He packed it before I could get to it. What he doesn't understand is that I'm going to be the one UNpacking it. Mwahahaha.

Have a wonderful weekend!

15 Comments:

At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Betty said...

My eyes! My eyes! OK, so you warned me.

 
At 23 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were running after him trying to tickle his balls?

*SNORT!*

You are so the kind of person I'd hang out with. LMAO.

And the Huggable Urns? Yeah, that's creepy. Seriously creepy.

Have a great weekend, Tink!

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

Tell Hoop to get out the tool box and fix the vibrator. There's something really funny about a guy trying to fix his girlfriend's vibrator.

Huggable Urns? That IS creepy. But I wish I had thought of it. They'll make gozillions off of them.

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

I. just. don't. know. what. to. say... *shivver*

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Betty: Hence the disclaimer. I really do try to look out for my readers.

MamaT: I don't understand why Hoop wasn't amused. It's funny stuff! Although being attacked by a girl armed with a vibrating bunny might be a reoccurring nightmare now.

Jay: The funny part is... Hoop DID try to revive it. All the while muttering, "If this isn't love I don't know what is." But alas, the poor thing had no life left.

Odd Mix: Which part? Or was it all of it? :D

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Heh, now would Hoop have been running if it wasn't a phallic-type vibrator?

And are you trying to increase your weird Google hits or WHAT? :)

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Andrew Fletcher said...

Huggable urs? Uhh, gross! Although I just sent the link to a lady in the office. Apparently, she has her father and her dog (both in ash form) in her closet. One more and she's a collector!

You should totally make Hoop fix the vibrator...then call one of his buddies and get him to call Hoop and ask him what he's doing. So mean...

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Chris: It wasn't phallic. It's a three inch pink bunny with vibrating ears. Totally harmless. Well... at least in my eyes. :)

>>And are you trying to increase your weird Google hits or WHAT?<< Do I really need to TRY?

FA dear, I think that idea has raised you to "Evil Genius" status. Welcome to the club brotha. hehe.

 
At 23 June, 2006, Blogger Turtle said...

I absolutely loved the vibrating bunny. *snicker* Oh Foo, dear.

Your toilet conversations sounds like something between Foo and I. *LOL* And, as the results have shown, he IS (at least mentally) pretty female. His parts say otherwise, tho. *BIG GRIN*

Keep on, keepin' on Tink! I luv ya, gf! I do!

 
At 24 June, 2006, Blogger Mary said...

RIP bunny. :(

Those urns scare me. GEt one for your bunny...hehehe

 
At 24 June, 2006, Blogger Rock said...

Tink - puleeese come see me - I miss you!

 
At 24 June, 2006, Blogger Rock said...

By the way - if no one has ever said it - Hoop is the luckiest MF to have found you.

 
At 24 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huggable urns? Makes me think about Build-a-Bear workshop in a whole new light. Gonna have nightmares about being chased with ash-filled pink bunnies now.....

 
At 24 June, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

I think that requires a trip to the "adult" store where hoop must replace the damaged toy. Oh and just for good measure maybe some chocolate or a back rub as an appology!!

 
At 25 June, 2006, Blogger EE said...

RIP Energizer Bunny...and uh, yeah, he better have replaced it, like ASAP!

That whole urn thing...yeah, that really creeps me out. Something *totally* wrong w/ that. LOL!

So he only brought you a handful of TP??? Not the whole roll??? Bc aren't you at another point going to wish you had like THE WHOLE ROLL in there??? LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home