Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Off The Radar

I've got meetings all day and well into the evening. So I won't be checking everyone's blogs today. But tomorrow I'll be back for the "Hoopla!" The one year anniversary of Hoop discovering this blog. In honor of the occasion I'll be posting an official Hoop interview. For your part, think of the most reckless thing you've ever done, the worst joke you've ever heard, and/or your favorite Hoop conversation.

Oh! And this is strictly a BYOBAS (Bring your own booze and strippers sandwiches) ordeal. What, you think I'm made of money?

See you tomorrow!

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: If I tell you something, will you promise to not let it keep you from eating something?
Hoop: Oh-kay.
Tink: When we were eating edamame tonight...
Hoop: Yeah.
Tink: ...I found a grub in one of the soy pods.
Hoop: A grub.
Tink: Yeah.
Hoop: Is that all?
Tink: Uh huh.
Hoop: *Sigh of relief* God, Babe. You really had me worried for a minute!
Tink: So that doesn't gross you out?
Hoop: No.
Tink: It's not going to keep you from eating it?
Hoop: Nope.
Tink: Really?!
Hoop: I'm surprised it didn't gross you out.
Tink: Now that you mention it...

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 24 July, 2007, Blogger Spamboy said...

I can't think of anything reckless. Nor have I ever spoken to Hoop. But a joke... Joke...joke...joke...ok, I got one.

What's black, white, and red all over?

A nun with a pitchfork through her heart

On a side note, I just thought of something reckless -- coincidentally involving eternal damnation...

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Do you need me to have a talk with your boss? He's keeping you from your real work. ;-)

Bad jokes?

Q: Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
A: Cause they have big fingers.

Q: What's brown and sticky?
A: A stick.

Stop me if you've heard these before. hahaha

Okay, those were lame. I can't think of any new ones.

Favorite Hoop conversation? Two words:

Butt. Mints.

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

Ooooh I can't wait! I'm not sure I could pick a favorite Hoop conversation they are all fabulous. Hmmm joke:

A farmer, a priest, and a clown walk into a bar........

Nope, I got nothing.

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger meno said...

A Rabbi, a priest and a duck walk into a bar.......

Happy Hoopiversary.

 
At 24 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay stole the *only* joke I know!

Now tell me you just made that up about the grub. I'd hate to have to give up edamame...

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

Ew. I'm grossed out. *shudder*

I'm with Jay on the favorite Hoop moment: Butt mints. Makes me laugh all over again.

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Reckless. Um, ran away from home at age 16 with a boy and lived in Florida for 10 months?? :)

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger captain corky said...

Are you trying to tell me that you actually work at work? I work for a very conservative company and I'm pretty sure that they would send me an electric shock if I tried to look at my blog at work. The bastards!

 
At 24 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A grub? Eeeeeewwwww....

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger Peevish said...

Half a grub. Half a grub would have been really gross!

 
At 25 July, 2007, Blogger mamatulip said...

Ew, a grub? Are you serious?

But my real question is, what's edamame?

 
At 25 July, 2007, Blogger J said...

I can only leave my too favorite bad jokes:

1.
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks at him and says "Hey buddy. Why the long face?"

2.
What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?
Nacho cheese

 
At 25 July, 2007, Blogger J said...

sorry, that was supposed to be "Two" as in "2", not "too" as in "also". Early mornings are slowly killing me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home