Thursday, April 05, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

We're leaving for Tennessee in three hours!

While I'm away there will be:








Daily Hoop Conversation:
*Loud shattering noise*
Tink: Please tell me you didn't just break our tile!
Hoop: No. I broke the dog dish.
Tink: How did you do that?
Hoop: I was juggling the hammer-
Tink: You were JUGGLING the hammer?!
Hoop: -and I dropped it.
Tink: Why the hell were you juggling a hammer?
Hoop: Because I thought I could!

Tink Quote Of The Day:
"Do you think people with diamonds in their teeth brush with toothpaste or Windex?"

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Hoop: Here, pack these for me.
Tink: Do I look like your Momma?
Hoop: My Baby-Momma.
Tink: Minus the baby?
Hoop: We have Jazz and Duff.
Tink: So I'm your Puppy-Momma.
Hoop: Yeah! Now go pack these for me.

Random Conversation:
Store Clerk: Can I help you with something?
Tink: I'm looking for a tiny Buddha doll.
Store Clerk: They're over here.
Tink: Do you have a "Money" one?
Store Clerk: You in need of some quick cash?
Tink: Yes. I mean, no. It's for my boyfriend. He accidentally left his in his car and then he sold the car.
Store Clerk: I guess that one wasn't very lucky huh?
Tink: I guess not. This one isn't starting off very lucky either.
Store Clerk: Why do you say that?
Tink: I'm LOSING money just by buying it.

Have a great weekend/holiday!

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At 05 April, 2007, Blogger Kim Fernandez said...

People with diamonds in their teeth brush with ammonia. Duh.

 
At 05 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gonna come up and meet the mamalujo!?

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Have a great weekend in Tennessee. Don't get into too much trouble!

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger meno said...

But if i can't play with clowns, who will i talk to?

Have a fun and safe trip.

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger geenalyn said...

but i can't help but push the big red button....it's calling to me "push me push me"..

Hope your trip goes better then ours, you know like you actually get to leave *grumble grumble* stomach flu...

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger Molly said...

Have a great time in Tennessee, the scenery is so pretty in the spring in Tennessee. I can do almost everything that you have instructed, but I cannot promise not to touch the red button. Red Buttons seem so touchable.

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Have fun! Damn, nothing like telling me not to do something to make it irresistible...

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger Mignon said...

Okay, but can I touch the little red button? Over and over and... ahem.

Have fun!

 
At 05 April, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

Great, now I reeeeeally want to touch the red button.

Have a great time on your vacation!

 
At 06 April, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

Have a great time and a safe trip. We can't wait to hear about it and see the photos.

 
At 06 April, 2007, Blogger Lynnea said...

Screw the red button. I'm going to find a match. I bet my head would look cool with flames coming out. Sort of devilish...yeah.

Have a great trip.

 
At 06 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot the sign that says No Fun!

But don't worry about us, go ahead and have a blast in Tennessee

 
At 06 April, 2007, Blogger mamatulip said...

Windex. Definitely Windex.

Have a safe trip!

 
At 06 April, 2007, Blogger Ellie said...

Hope you have a great time! Look forward to reading about your time in Tennessee when you get back!

 
At 07 April, 2007, Blogger Chris Cactus said...

I hope you have a great time. But dammit, no penguin walking? You guys are strict.

 
At 08 April, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

Hehe :) Happy Easter!

 
At 08 April, 2007, Blogger Peggy said...

Be careful in Tennessee! I got married there once!

 
At 09 April, 2007, Blogger Gracey said...

I hope you had a great weekend! I sure did and posted pictures of the fun too! :)

 
At 09 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juggling a hammer? What was in the other hand? The dog dish? Well...it's creative.

 
At 10 April, 2007, Blogger Tawcan said...

I hope you had a good weekend in Tennessee. No setting your hair on fire? But that's what ppl do all the time, it's a fun activity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home