Thursday, April 12, 2007

Short and Stupid

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: I can't believe how many "W" stickers I still see on cars.
Tink: Stupid Bush. I say we boycott him by not using the letter "w" anymore.
Hoop: That...might...be...a...little...difficult.
Tink: Had to think about it first huh?
Hoop: Yeah.
Tink: Maybe we- crap. I used a "w".
Hoop: Give it up.
Tink: But it was such a good idea!
Hoop: We could boycott "u" instead. It's half of "double-u".
Tink: Why is that? Shouldn't it be called "Wah" instead?
Hoop: It's also the only letter without its own sound in its name.
Tink: Weird.
Hoop: Stupid Bush.
Tink: Yeah. Stupid Bush. Way to ruin a cool letter!

Hoop Quote Of The Day:
Is it just me, or does that man's mouth look like a talking pussy?

Spam Mail Subjects:
(YAY! They're back.)
1. "Stay at your place." I'll be waiting with a ball bat, buddy.
2. "Fraudulent Spam" At least they're honest.
3. "Want to get laid tonight? You can!" Pfft.
Thanks for your permission.
4. "Extra Money Required"
Extra money? What the hell is that?
5. "Join the BizOp of 2007" Fo shizzy.
6. "Call me back." I don't think you understand how EMAIL works.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
(Talking on two-ways)
Tink: Don't forget we're having dinner at my parents' house tonight.
Hoop: What? You're breaking up.
Tink: Don't forget we're having dinner at my parents' house tonight!
Hoop: Hold on babe.
Tink: *Grrr*
Hoop: Sorry about that. I was pulling into McDonalds.
Tink: WHAT? Why are you doing that?
Hoop: So I could hear you freak out when I told you.
Tink: You are such a shit.
Hoop: I know... So, what are we having?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 12 April, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

There are lots of "W" stickers on cars around here still too. But, I'm pretty sure a lot of them really wish they hadn't defaced their cars with that sticker now.

Bush might as well ruin the letter W. He's ruined everything else that he touches.

Talking pussy? Can you buy those things at Wal-Mart?

 
At 12 April, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

Ha ha ha - hoop conversations are too funny!

 
At 12 April, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

I know the Hoop conversations are real, because who could make that stuff up?!?!?!?

 
At 12 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure would be nice if our next President could have some credibility and sense. Doesn't it seem like it's been an awfully long time?

 
At 13 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a lot more Kerry/Edwards stickers then the dreaded W. Thank goodness they CAN'T re-elect him again...

 
At 13 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hoop: Sorry about that. I was pulling into McDonalds.
Tink: WHAT? Why are you doing that?
Hoop: So I could hear you freak out when I told you."

Sounds like something Foo would say to me. Smartass.

Foo and I have been reading these conversations so long, that we see our own conversations in the same style. Weird, huh? Or is it birds of a feather? Either way...strange.

 
At 13 April, 2007, Blogger Foo said...

Convo #2 sounds just like one that Turtle and I would have. Aside from the fact that neither of our parents' houses is close enough for us to be invited for dinner in the first place.

 
At 13 April, 2007, Blogger Foo said...

...and of course it never occurred to me to read the other comments or I'd have known that MLB beat me to the punch. Yeesh.

 
At 13 April, 2007, Blogger eric said...

the real interesting case studies in indoctrination are the people who sport the "w STILL the president" stickers.

i'm not sure if that's a national thing. it mimics a logo of a local college that starts with a w.

 
At 17 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The talking pussy made me LOL. What show is that, it's a late night talk show....Conan maybe? I feel like that 'fake mouth' they use on GWB looks like a talking pussy...LOL!

I LOVE and look fwd to your Hoops convo's. He's a trip!

~EE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home