Friday, May 18, 2007

Combo Platter

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: I wish I had a fast forward button. I'd skip right through this day.
Hoop: I wish I had a pause button. I'd stop time as soon as we got home. Then we could unpause it whenever we were ready to go back.
Tink: We'd never unpause it then!
Hoop: Exactly.
Tink: We'd live our whole lives suspended in a day.
Hoop: Wouldn't that be great?
Tink: We could travel.
Hoop: We'd have to buy a boat.
Tink: Pfft. We could steal a boat. Who would know?
Hoop: That's true.
Tink: We'd have to be careful though. No one would be there to help us if we got lost or hurt.
Hoop: We could drift along and fish for food.
Tink: The fish would be pretty easy to catch.
Hoop: We could just scoop them out of the water.
Tink: *Sigh* I wish I had invented the world.

Around The Water Cooler:
Tink: Last night I dreamt that I removed all my teeth.
Coworker: Eww.
Tink: Then I tried to put them back in but they wouldn't fit. So I ate them.
Coworker: Were they good?
Tink: Eh. Kind of crunchy.

Spam Mail Subjects:
"Get your swiss together"
Between a few slices of ham maybe.
"Rolex mania is down" So you no longer have to promise your first born to get one?

May Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
bunifa cell phone smoothie
That's one way to recycle.
does a dandelion tell if you like butter Sorry, I don't speak "dandelion."
how to keep a bathtub white Don't use it.
gay sports Um... DRAG racing?
Should I try to rekindle a toxic relationship? You obviously don't watch Dr. Phil.
I would like to tear off your bra and suck milk from your sexy boobs Only if you spend 10 months in my uterus first buddy.
Arabella get naked in Playboy Hey now. Whatever she did before I met her is none of my business.
Does steak make your boobs grow? Buy me some steaks and I'll let you know.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
(Shouting from separate rooms)
Hoop: Hey babe!
Tink: Yeah?
Hoop: Could you help me take off my clothes?
Tink: You can't do it yourself?
Hoop: No.
Tink: Nice try, Hoop.
...
Hoop: Hey babe!
Tink: Yeah?
Hoop: I have a present in my pants for you!


Courtesy of
Odd Mix:

Time
Remain


Come on, you know you want to play! Rules of the game are
here.

Twisted (Tink): I've updated each chapter with buttons so you can scroll backwards and forwards through the pages instead of clicking home every time.

Have a great weekend guys!

Labels: , , , ,

26 Comments:

At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Pamer said...

no...YOU have a great weekend!!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

Ha Ha Ha! Good funnies for Firday!
Oh, and you too girl! Have a great weekend!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Lily said...

Oh my your Hoop is a clever one.

Has he tried the "it helps me fall asleep dont let me be an insomniac" one?

I bet the boob milk conversation with the onions got some google play. Not saying thats a bad thing.

I am curious about this weekend words challenge thing you guys do.

I avoid because it sounds like work. Hate the word "challenge".

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Lily: How about "contest" then? Although, there aren't any prizes. No winner either. How about this? I'll give you an imaginary ribbon if you participate? ;)

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

hahaha .. "a present in my pants" .. LOL

I haven't tried that one in a LONG time. hahaha

Have a great weekend Tinkinator!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger meno said...

Men, they think we're going to fall for those stupid lines. But we aren't. Right? right?

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

That last conversation, haha! Men! They start young, don't they? My son was caught writing "sex" on the sidewalk in front of my house with chalk. He has no idea what that means, but, oy!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

Huh, I would swear I commented earlier. Musta been interrupted by that damn work stuff.

I didn't have anything important to say, just that the 2nd Hoop Conversation cracked me up. I think your boy & mine must be related.

have a wonderful weekend!
fiwa

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Meno *Nods head yes* Noooo. Of course not!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

That steak one is great-

If that were the case, I think all guys would be taking their ladies out to Black Angus every night.

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Lynnea said...

If I could get a spare rib every week in exchange I'd be feeding my husband that line about the steak!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

"drag racing" was officially the worst pun I've heard in years. Way to go!

 
At 18 May, 2007, Blogger flutter said...

You completely crack me up

 
At 19 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - you are SO funny! -- DRAG racing? Gack! Great one.

 
At 19 May, 2007, Blogger captain corky said...

Drifting along and fishing for food sounds idyllic. Eating teeth because they don't fit does not. What have you been eating before you go to sleep Tink? Or is that just an old wives'tail...

Have a great weekend!

 
At 19 May, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

Hehe :)

 
At 19 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Hoop! I like him!

~Jef

 
At 19 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get some people coming to your site through some weird searches.
So did Hoops lines work?
Have a good weekend.

 
At 19 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still cracking up about the drag racing...nothing like a great pun!

 
At 19 May, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

I'm a little disturbed about your coworker's comment - were they good? - that seems like a strange think to ask someone, doesn't it?

And yet, you had an answer.

 
At 20 May, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

I would like to DVR my life from time to time...I get that discussion completely!

 
At 20 May, 2007, Blogger Foo said...

I've seen too many shows with that whole Twilight Zone "time stop" theme. It'd be my luck to lose it or break the device, and then I'd have the internet all to myself but no one to blog with.

 
At 20 May, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Why don't I ever have conversations like you do?!? Or if I do, I sure don't remember them in enough detail to replicate them on the blog, alas...

 
At 20 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that dreams involving teeth falling out have some kind of hidden meaning. I'm not really sure what that meaning is, however. Anyone? Anyone?

 
At 21 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dream about my teeth if I fall asleep unexpectedly and dont brush them, I am a fanatic about my teeth and have ridiculous anxieties about them. I floss twice a day, one of those people.

And step off Tink, don't mock my infomercials! HA HA HA HA HA

Hope that fire gets stomped.

 
At 22 May, 2007, Blogger Lefty said...

Actually, I find that teeth are much better with a little garlic salt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home